Registration for the ninth annual Indianapolis Colts 5K Run/Walk – presented by Indiana University Health and sponsored in part by CBS4 and White Claw – and the Play 60 Fun Run is now open at Colts5K.com.
All in-person events will take place at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sat., August 21:
- "In-person" 5K Run/Walk. For a $40 registration fee, participants will have the opportunity to finish their race on the 50-yard line and enjoy a post-race celebration with awards, live music, and food and drink specials. Participants also receive a finisher T-shirt, medal, and a ticket to the Colts' home preseason game vs. Carolina. 5K Run/Walk registration prices will increase after June 21.
- "Virtual" 5K Run/Walk. For $35, fans anywhere may participate and are encouraged to record their times as they virtually race against other fans.The fee also includes a finisher T-shirt and medal.
- Play 60 Fun Run. For $40, kids may compete in the run and also receive a finisher T-shirt, medal, and a ticket to the Colts' home preseason game vs. Carolina.
A portion of all proceeds will benefit the Indianapolis Colts Foundation to fund youth football programs impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
See all the best photos from this year's Colts 5K!
Colts 5K Run/Walk Location
Lucas Oil Stadium, 500 S. Capitol Ave.
(Free parking is available in the South Lot while space is available).
Colts 5K Run/Walk Timeline
Saturday, August 21
- 6-7:20 a.m. - Packet pick-up and on-site registration
- 8 a.m. - Races begin
- 9:30 a.m. - Play 60 Fun Run begins
- 9-11:30 a.m. - Post-race celebration, presented by White Claw