Gear Up Presented by UnitedHealthcare
About Gear Up
The Indianapolis Colts and UnitedHealthcare have created "Gear Up" to expand health & wellness offerings for both boys' and girls' high school sports across the state of Indiana. Throughout the Colts season, ten different high schools are randomly awarded $5,000 to go toward their athletic department. These funds can be used for equipment, uniforms, and other items to advance the health and safety of all sports, and promote healthy living. Fans enter to win a gameday experience (tickets, parking pass, autographed item) and nominate their favorite Indiana high school to be selected as the winner of the $5,000 grant for their athletic department.
Gear Up is a continuation of a long-standing partnership between the Colts and UnitedHealthcare. With more than 4,000 employees across the state through its affiliate of companies, UnitedHealthcare is committed to enhancing the safety of young athletes through proper equipment and training.
Check back next season for your chance to win for your Indiana high school!
- 10 winners will receive a Colts gameday experience for two guests and one autographed item.
- 10 Indiana High Schools will receive $5,000 to go towards their Athletic Departments to gear up.
- Cambridge City Lincoln High School
- Indianapolis Crispus Attucks High School
- Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger High School
- Bedford North Lawrence High School
- Linton-Stockton High School
- Garrett High School
- Norwell High School
- Andrean High School
- Richmond High School
- Columbia City High School