NEVER MISS A PLAY. With NFL+ Premium, get access to live local and primetime games on mobile, NFL RedZone, NFL Network, game replays and more. Start your 7-day free trial of NFL+ today!
The Indianapolis Colts will host the Rams in Week 4. Kickoff is set for 1:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, Oct. 1, at Lucas Oil Stadium. The contest will mark the 46th all-time regular season matchup between the teams, with the Colts leading the series at 23-20-2. On Sept. 19, 2021, the Rams traveled to Indianapolis and won, 27-24.
Find tickets to Sunday's game on Ticketmaster.com.
For all the ways you can watch, listen and replay Colts games check out Colts.com/WaysToWatch
WATCH ON TV
- Kickoff: 1:00 p.m. ET
- TV coverage: FOX
- Play-by-Play: Kenny Albert
- Color Analyst: Jonathan Vilma
- Sideline: Shannon Spake
Due to ongoing negotiations between DIRECT TV and Nexstar Media (the parent company of CBS4/FOX59), the broadcast of Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Rams may not be available to DIRECT TV & U-verse customers in the Indianapolis area.
Those affected may use an over-the-air TV antenna or watch with NFL+.Sign up for a free 7-day trial.
WATCH ON MOBILE WITH NFL+
Inside the local broadcast area
Colts fans in the Indianapolis area can watch live live local & primetime Regular Season and Postseason games on their phone or tablet with NFL+. Sign up for a free trial today.
➡️ Are You In-Market? Check your local TV listings or broadcast map to confirm availability.
What else does NFL+ offer?
- Phone & Tablet: Live local and primetime regular season and postseason games
- TV, PC, Phone & Tablet: NFL Network, live game audio, NFL Films' shows and more on-demand and ad-free!
- And more!
Out of market?
Watch every out-of-market Sunday afternoon game with NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube and YouTube TV. Learn more.
Local Radio coverage: Games can be heard in Indianapolis on 93.5 / 107.5 The Fan and 97.1 HANK FM.
- Play-by-Play: Matt Taylor
- Color Analyst: Rick Venturi
- Sideline: Larra Overton
Radio streaming information:
- On Your Phone: Fans in the Colts home market can listen to the local broadcast on the Colts App and Colts.com.
- Outside Of Indianapolis: Fans everywhere can listen to the local broadcast of the game on Colts.com (Desktop Only).
Other ways to listen to Colts games:
Colts Gameday radio coverage begins three hours before kickoff
- 10 a.m. - Noon: Colts Pre-Game Huddle on 93.5 / 107.5 The Fan
- Noon - 1 p.m.: Countdown to Kickoff on all affiliate stations
- 1 p.m.: Rams at Colts
- End of game - 6 p.m.: Fifth Quarter Huddle on all affiliate stations
- 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.: Fifth Quarter Huddle on 93.5 / 107.5 The Fan
Can't Stream The Radio Broadcast?
If you are within the 100 mile radius of Indianapolis and can't stream the radio broadcast it could be your Wi-Fi network or cellular provider. Check your IP address at whatismyip.com. If that shows you as outside of the radius you won't be able to stream the radio broadcast on mobile.
INTERNATIONAL COLTS FANS
All preseason games are available to both free and paid Game Pass International users. PLUS, watch every regular season game live and on-demand, RedZone and NFL Network! Blackout restrictions apply. Sign up for a free trial today.