Indianapolis Colts Youth Football Grants | Indianapolis Colts – www.colts.com
Youth and High School Football Grant Program Overview
The Colts Youth and High School Football Grant Program offers Indiana youth and high school football programs the opportunity to request necessary funding (up to $2,500) for projects focusing on health and safety and participation and inclusion.
This support helps ensure that youth and high school football players have the equipment and resources they need to play the game safely.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, all required documents and information must be submitted online.
- Grant cycle will run Monday, April 4 – Friday, May 6
- Grant decisions will be made by May 24
- Grant announcement will be made May 31
Indiana youth and high school football programs may apply for an Indianapolis Colts Youth and High School Football Grant focusing on projects focusing on health and safety and participation and inclusion.
- USA Football coaching certifications
- Helmet and equipment reconditioning
- Purchase of new helmets and equipment
- Providing stipends for certified athletic trainers to be present at games and practices
- Facility/field upgrades and repairs
- Flag Football program implementation
- Limited tackle (Rookie tackle, tackle bar, etc.) implementation
Eligibility and Guidelines
Organizations that have previously received a grant through the Indianapolis Colts Youth and High School Football Grant Program are not guaranteed recurring funding.
- Football league/program must be located in the state of Indiana.
- League/program may only complete one application per grant cycle
- Organizations must have a 501c3 status or government equivalent.
- Grant requests must be for a specific initiative/project
- After submitting your application, please do not contact the Indianapolis Colts regarding its status