1. Have a valid Indiana Driver's License or Indiana State Identification Card.
2. Be a citizen of the United States.
3. Be at least 18 years old on or before the next general, municipal or special election. (A 17-year-old may register and vote in the primary election if the voter turns 18 on or before the next general or municipal election.)
4. Have lived in your precinct for at least 30 DAYS before the next general, municipal, or special election.
5. Not currently imprisoned after being convicted of a crime.
The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.