Indianapolis Colts Health And Wellness Grant | Indianapolis Colts - colts.com
Health & Wellness Grant
The Indianapolis Colts offered the Health and Wellness Grant program for local schools and non-profit organizations. Through this initiative, grants of up to $1,000 each were offered to facilitate youth fitness programs and events in their community.
The Colts have selected six grant recipients to receive funding in support of physical and nutrition-related activities, including fitness programs, outdoor recreation activities and health education programs.
Congratulations to the following 2018 Health and Wellness Grant winners:
- GiGi's Playhouse Indianapolis LLC – Young Athletes
- Cancer Support Community Central IN – Move, Create, Play!
- Peak Community Services, Inc. – Walk Across America
- Pike YMCA – Back to School & Safety Fest
- Hoosier Academy Hybrid School – Go PLAY
- The Julian Center – Field Day
Applications for next year's grant program will open in Spring 2019. Please check back at that time to apply.