Indianapolis Colts Donation Requests | Indianapolis Colts – www.colts.com
As we face these challenging times responding to COVID-19, we currently are unable to mail or deliver in-kind donation items. If your organization has requested an item for an upcoming event, we apologize for any inconvenience and hope to continue to support your organization in the future. If your event has been postponed or cancelled and you have already submitted a donation request, please e-mail us at email@example.com so we can update your request.
The Indianapolis Colts are committed to supporting programs that improve the quality of life of our fans and fellow citizens - sharing the heart behind the horseshoe.
Indianapolis Colts Donation Request Policy
In an effort to be more eco-friendly and efficient, the Indianapolis Colts have moved to an online donation request system. Written requests and requests made via e-mail and phone are not accepted. All requests MUST be submitted through the new online process.
The Colts fulfill thousands of requests received each year from non-profit organizations and fundraisers in the form of donated merchandise, financial contributions and ticket donations. The following information outlines how to submit a donation request online to the Indianapolis Colts.
Important Note: If your company is seeking a donation for your annual United Way campaign, please click here.
Please keep in mind the following when submitting a request for a donation:
- All requests must be submitted using the online donation form and it must be filled out completely in order for the request to be considered. NOTE: Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Due to the tremendous volume of requests, event coordinators must allow a minimum of 6 (six) weeks for processing of their request.
- Organizations will receive an electronic correspondence confirming receipt of their request.
- Donation items are typically shipped two weeks prior to the event date.
- The Colts do not accept fan merchandise for the purpose of autographing. Items sent to the Colts will be returned to the sender immediately.
- Organizations will only be granted one item/contribution per year in an attempt to help the greatest number of organizations.
- The Indianapolis Colts will only donate directly to organizations with 501 (c)(3) status-no third party requests.
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or family are generally not honored.
- Due to the large amount of requests we receive, the Colts have established a policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within the state of Indiana and those states without an NFL franchise.
- Organizations requesting financial contributions must submit a written proposal in order to be considered. Proposals may include program/project description, board of directors, annual budget and 501(c)3 verification.
- Proposals can be submitted to Colts.Community@Colts.NFL.net
Depending on the nature and reach of the event, in-kind donations of team memorabilia range from photos, pennants, team apparel, footballs and other merchandise. The Colts assist more than 1,500 organizations annually in this manner.