Colts Donation Requests | Indianapolis Colts – www.colts.com
The Indianapolis Colts are committed to supporting programs that improve the quality of life of our fans and fellow citizens - sharing the heart behind the horseshoe.
Indianapolis Colts Donation Request Policy
In an effort to be more eco-friendly and efficient, the Indianapolis Colts have moved to an online donation request system. Written requests and requests made via e-mail and phone are not accepted. All requests MUST be submitted through the new online process.
The Colts fulfill thousands of requests received each year from non-profit organizations and fundraisers in the form of donated merchandise, financial contributions and ticket donations. The following information outlines how to submit a donation request online to the Indianapolis Colts.
Important Note: If your company is seeking a donation for your annual United Way campaign, please click here.
Please keep in mind the following when submitting a request for a donation:
- All requests must be submitted using the online donation form and it must be filled out completely in order for the request to be considered. NOTE: Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Due to the tremendous volume of requests, event coordinators must allow a minimum of 6 (six) weeks for processing of their request.
- Organizations will receive an electronic correspondence confirming receipt of their request.
- Donation items are typically shipped two weeks prior to the event date.
- The Colts do not accept fan merchandise for the purpose of autographing. Items sent to the Colts will be returned to the sender immediately.
- Organizations will only be granted one item/contribution per year in an attempt to help the greatest number of organizations.
- The Indianapolis Colts will only donate directly to organizations with 501 (c)(3) status-no third party requests.
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or family are generally not honored.
- Due to the large amount of requests we receive, the Colts have established a policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within the state of Indiana and those states without an NFL franchise.
- Organizations requesting financial contributions must submit a written proposal in order to be considered. Proposals may include program/project description, board of directors, annual budget and 501(c)3 verification.
- Proposals can be submitted to Colts.Community@Colts.NFL.net
Depending on the nature and reach of the event, in-kind donations of team memorabilia range from photos, pennants, team apparel, footballs and other merchandise. The Colts assist more than 1,500 organizations annually in this manner.