The Indianapolis Colts will host the Philadelphia Eagles for their Week 11 matchup. The game time is set for 1:00 ET on Sunday, Nov. 20, at Lucas Oil Stadium. The contest will mark the 20th all-time regular season contest between the teams, with the Colts leading the series 10-9. In their last matchup, Indianapolis traveled to Philadelphia in Week 3 of 2018 and lost, 20-16.
Find tickets to Sunday's game on Ticketmaster.com.
For all the ways you can watch, listen and replay Colts games check out Colts.com/WaysToWatch
WATCH ON TV
- TV coverage: CBS
- Play-by-Play: Ian Eagle
- Color Analyst: Charles Davis
- Sideline: Evan Washburn
WATCH ON MOBILE WITH NFL+
National Radio coverage: ESPN Radio
- Play-by-Play: Steve Levy
- Color Analyst: Harry Douglas
- Sideline: Dan Graziano
Local Radio coverage: Games can be heard in Indianapolis on 93.5 & 107.5 The Fan and 97.1 HANK FM.
- Play-by-Play: Matt Taylor
- Color Analyst: Rick Venturi
- Sideline: Larra Overton
Radio streaming information:
- On Your Phone: Fans in the Colts Home Market can listen to the local broadcast on the Colts App and Colts.com.
- Outside Of Indianapolis: Fans everywhere can listen to the local broadcast of the game on Colts.com (Desktop Only).
- NFL+: Live game audio (home, away & national calls) for every game of the season. Sign up for a free trial.
Colts Gameday radio coverage begins three hours before kickoff with "Colts Pre-Game Huddle" and "Countdown to Kickoff." Stay tuned for "The 5th Quarter Huddle" immediately after the game.
Can't Stream The Radio Broadcast?
If you are within the 100 mile radius of Indianapolis and can't stream the radio broadcast it could be your Wi-Fi network or cellular provider. Check your IP address at whatismyip.com. If that shows you as outside of the radius you won't be able to stream the radio broadcast on mobile.