The Indianapolis Colts will visit the Minnesota Vikings for their Week 15 matchup. The game time is set for 1:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, Dec. 17, at U.S. Bank Stadium. The contest will mark the 26th all-time regular season contest between the teams, with the Vikings leading the series 17-7-1. In their last matchup, Indianapolis hosted Minnesota in Week 2 of 2020 and won, 28-11.
For all the ways you can watch, listen and replay Colts games check out Colts.com/WaysToWatch
WATCH ON TV
NATIONAL BROADCAST: NFL Network
- Play-by-Play: Noah Eagle
- Color Analyst: Nate Burleson
- Sideline: Lindsay Czarniak
- Sideline: Tom Pelissero
LOCAL BROADCAST: FOX 59 will air Colts vs. Vikings in the Indianapolis area
Today's 1 p.m. Indianapolis Colts vs. Minnesota Vikings game on FOX59 may not be available to Comcast customers due to ongoing contract negotiations between Comcast and the parent company of FOX59.
The Colts have no role or authority in those negotiations, but we know this could impact a significant number of residents and fans in central Indiana.
For those who may be affected, please note other ways to watch the game:
WATCH ON MOBILE WITH NFL+
National Radio coverage: Westwood One
- Play-by-Play: Ryan Radtke
- Color Analyst: Ross Tucker
Local Radio coverage: Games can be heard in Indianapolis on 93.5 & 107.5 The Fan and 97.1 HANK FM.
- Play-by-Play: Matt Taylor
- Color Analyst: Rick Venturi
- Sideline: Larra Overton
Radio streaming information:
- On Your Phone: Fans within 100 miles of Indianapolis can listen to the local broadcast on the Colts App and Colts.com.
- Outside Of Indianapolis: Fans everywhere can listen to the local broadcast of the game on Colts.com (Desktop Only).
- NFL+: Live game audio (home, away & national calls) for every game of the season. Sign up for a free trial.
Colts Gameday radio coverage begins at 10:00 a.m. ET with "Colts Pre-Game Huddle" (97.1 HANK FM only until 11 a.m.) and followed by "Countdown to Kickoff" at noon. Stay tuned for "The 5th Quarter Huddle" immediately after the game.
Can't Stream The Radio Broadcast?
If you are within the 100 mile radius of Indianapolis and can't stream the radio broadcast it could be your wifi network or cellular provider. Check your IP address at whatismyip.com. If that shows you as outside of the radius you won't be able to stream the radio broadcast on mobile.