JACKSONVILLE-The Colts will be down five starters in a Week 14 game with serious playoff implications.
On Saturday, Erik Walden (doubtful, foot) and Greg Toler (questionable, knee) were both downgraded to OUT.
They will join Anthony Castonzo, Jerrell Freeman and Andrew Luck on the inactive list for Sunday's 1:00 p.m. kickoff in Jacksonville.
The Colts (6-6) are tied with Houston (6-6) atop the AFC South, holding the tiebreaker with four weeks left in the regular season.
Here are some notes to keep an eye on before the Colts and Jaguars kick off in Week 14:
JAGUARS GAME NOTES
- For those watching the game Sunday, tune into CBS where Tom McCarthy and Adam Archuleta will have the broadcast for the 1:00 p.m. EST kickoff. Tuning in on radio will take you to 1070 The Fan to hear 'Voice of the Colts' Bob Lamey, Jim Sorgi and Matt Taylor.
- The Colts have won 16 straight AFC South games, which is an NFL record for consecutive divisional wins.
- With four weeks remaining in the regular season, the Colts will close out the year with three AFC South rematches.
- In Week Four, the Colts escaped Lucas Oil Stadium with a 16-13 overtime victory. What has changed since that game for the Colts and Jaguars?
- Looking for things to watch on Sunday afternoon? Here are seven things to keep an eye on when the Colts take on the Jaguars.