Inclement Weather Policies:
- If inclement weather cancels any outdoor practice PRIOR to or WITHIN 30 MINUTES of the scheduled start of practice, the team will practice inside the Grand Park Events Center. The first 500 fans in line at the events center with a Training Camp ticket will receive a wristband to gain access to the Events Center.
- No re-entry will be permitted.
- No autographs will be permitted.
- The NFL’s “clear bag” policy will be in effect.
- Colts City will be closed.
- If inclement weather cancels any outdoor practice AFTER 30 minutes of the scheduled practice start time, the team will practice inside the Grand Park Events Center and no fans will be permitted to enter.
- For security purposes, the NFL’s “clear bag” policy will be in effect at all Training Camp Practices. For more information, visit NFL.com/allclear.
- No outside food or drink is permitted at Colts Camp practices. Concessions will be available for purchase.
- Tickets are required for all fans, regardless of age.
- Players will only be available for autographs AFTER practice; there will be no access to players before their scheduled practice. Autographs are not guaranteed and are based on player availability.
- If you are unable to follow the autograph policy, you may be asked to leave the premises at any time.
- Autograph Policy: All fans will be asked to take a seat in the General Public Grandstand. To ensure the safety of all attendees, there will be no standing in front of the bleachers at any time before, during or after practice. Limited standing room will be available near the fields.