This year the seat relocation process is going to be done online. You will need to renew your current season tickets to be eligible to participate in the relocation process. Season ticket members will use the Colts Virtual Venue
to relocate seats. The Virtual Venue will allow you to see the seat locations and the view from the seats before completing the relocation process.
You will be assigned a certain date and time that you will be able to log in and view the seats that are available throughout the stadium. Dates and times will be based on seniority of accounts. This process will not begin until we have completed the renewal process.
Please download the PDF
with instructions regarding how the process will work before you begin. If you have any questions regarding how it will work please contact your ticket representative or call the ticket office at 317.297.7000
- If you choose to go to more expensive seats you will be required to pay the remaining balance
- If you choose to go to less expensive seats you will be credited the difference on the account.
After we have completed the upgrade process we will allow season ticket members to add seats to their account from the remaining seats. You will again be given a certain date and time to log in and view the seats that are available to add to your account. Dates and times will be based on seniority.
The Virtual Venue is only accessible via CPU or laptop. You cannot access the Virtual Venu by phone or tablet.
After you select the seats to add to your account you will be required to pay the balance with a credit card.
If you have any questions regarding the seat addition please contact your ticket representative or call the ticket office at 317.297.7000 Contact your Ticket Representative if…
- You want to add seats to your account and are willing to relocate your seats to accommodate the additional seats
- You want to relocate your seats with another account
- You are in need of wheelchair seating
- You do not have access to a computer or internet for this process