TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP FORM
As a Season Ticket Holder, you have the option to transfer the rights of your season tickets to another primary name. This is an annual process that runs from October 1st through December 31st.
For more information regarding the Transfer of Ownership process or to request a form
, please contact your Customer Relationship Representative, or call the Ticket Office at (317) 297-7000.
- See reverse side of Transfer of Ownership form for the current ticket policy and, without limitation, Colts may refuse further transfers
- If a company, sign correct company name and official title. Proof of authority may be required.
- The Transfer of Ownership form must be completed in its entirety and the transfer fee paid, otherwise the transfer will be considered void.
- Transfers are processed from October 1st through December 31st.
- Enclose a check or money order payable to the Indianapolis Colts for the transfer fee.
- Only season tickets held by the general public are transferable: club-allocated and suite tickets are not transferable. Season tickets are renewable only at the Colts’ discretion each year.
- Mail information to:
Indianapolis Colts, Inc.
Attn: Ticket Office
P.O. Box 53200
Indianapolis, IN 46253