DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN
The Indianapolis Colts are looking for a Digital Media Intern who will support the Colts in social media, graphic and web design, and written content. This is a year long position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the day-to-day engagement efforts on all Colts social media properties. This includes strategy, planning, scheduling, and implementation.
- Collaborate with Colts Sponsorship Sales team on leveraging social media to enhance integrated sponsor plans and execute/implement these plans.
- Collaborate with Video and Radio Production and other departments on developing and executing cross-company social strategy.
- Consistently report on metrics of Facebook/Twitter initiatives and further establish KPIs that define social media success.
- Assist in working with current staff on the creative development and implementation process for social media strategies/tactics.
- Constantly survey the social media landscape for the latest trends and opportunities.
- Assist as needed on day to day maintenance of Colts.com
- Provide graphic design support for current staff
Basic Qualifications Required Qualifications
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Graphic design knowledge
- Understanding of consumer brand and marketing strategy
- Demonstrated high aptitude of social media technologies
- Entrepreneurial drive and focus
- Passionate curiosity about social media and the latest industry trends
- Must have an excellent attitude and work well in teams
- Flexible and adaptable work schedule for changing business demands
- Desire or proven ability to work in the real-time Web environment
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com
If you are interested in applying for a 2015 summer or fall internship, we will accept resumes between the period of January 5, 2015 and February 13, 2015. Interns are typically interviewed in March/April with start dates in early May. Please specify in your cover letter if you're interested in summer only, summer/season, or season only internship. Exactly how many interns the Colts will hire will not be decided until interviews have been completed. Indianapolis Colts internships encompass all aspects of business in the NFL.
Resumes should be addressed to:
C/O Indianapolis Colts
7001 W. 56th St
Indianapolis, IN 46254
We are fortunate to have hundreds of outstanding candidates apply, though it makes the selection process quite challenging. We appreciate your interest in the Colts and wish you the best of luck in your internship search.