The Indianapolis Colts are coming to your city!
For the fourteenth consecutive summer, the Colts will be traveling across Indiana bringing players, cheerleaders and live music to a city near you.
2017 SUMMER TOUR SCHEDULE!
Follow @coltsevents for up-to-date event information including player names and exclusive promotions!
DO YOU THINK THE COLTS SHOULD MAKE A STOP IN YOUR HOMETOWN THIS SUMMER?
Submit your nomination between January 23 and February 10 for the chance to be considered. Three cities/towns will be selected as finalists for fans to vote to determine the winner. Online voting for the Fan Fest location will take place Monday, February 20 at 8:00 a.m. through Friday, March 3 at 5:00 p.m. The city with the most votes will be selected as one of three Fan Fest Destinations.
Fan Fest elements include:
- Autographs and photos with Colts Players and Cheerleader
- Register to win Colts Tickets
- Become a member of one of the Official Colts Fan Clubs
- Free Colts giveaways
- Play 60 Zone
- Experience Colts In Motion, the team's traveling museum
- Colts interactive inflatables
- Live Music
- Mobile Colts Pro Shop
- Learn more about becoming a Colts Season Ticket Member!
The Colts would like to highlight the following guidelines for fans attending all Summer Tour events:
- The Colts encourage all fans to arrive early.
- The line for player and cheerleader autographs may be cut off at any time to ensure the Tour remains on schedule.
- All Fan Fest stops are rain or shine.
- Team practice schedules and meeting times may cause players to arrive late or depart early.
- The players' names may be announced prior to their arrival to each city, but are subject to change.
- Fans will be allowed one autograph per person, however fans may get back in line for additional autographs.
- All Colts Fan Fest stop times are local.