The Indianapolis Colts are gearing up for another great season with the 2014 Fan Fest Summer Tour. Event locations and times will be posted at a later date.
The 2014 Fan Fest marks the eleventh consecutive year the Indianapolis Colts have hosted a summer traveling marketing campaign featuring players, cheerleaders and live music. Indianapolis Colts Fan Fests are brought to you by the Indiana Corn Marketing Council, Indiana Soybean Alliance, and American Family Insurance.
- Colts Player and Cheerleader autographs
- Register to win Colts Tickets
- Become a member of one of the Official Colts Fan Clubs
- Free Colts giveaways
- Play 60 Zone
- Experience Colts In Motion, the team's traveling museum
- Colts interactive inflatables
- Live music
The Colts would like to highlight the following special notes for fans to consider when planning a trip to a Colts Fan Fest stop:
- The Colts encourage all fans to arrive early.
- The line for player and cheerleader autographs may be cut off at any time to ensure the Tour remains on schedule.
- All Fan Fest stops are rain or shine.
- Team practice schedules and meeting times may cause players to arrive late or depart early.
- The player's names will not be announced prior to their arrival to each city.
- Fans will be allowed one autograph per person, however fans may get back in line for additional autographs.
- All Colts Fan Fest stop times are local.