The Indianapolis Colts are gearing up for another great season with the 2013 Fan Fest Summer Tour.
The 2013 Fan Fest marks the tenth consecutive year the Indianapolis Colts have hosted a summer traveling marketing campaign featuring players, cheerleaders and live music. Indianapolis Colts Fan Fests are brought to you by the Indiana Corn Marketing Council, Indiana Soybean Alliance, and American Family Insurance.
June 20th - Crawfordsville , IN
Milligan Park, Baldwin Memorial Field
1250 Southgate Dr., Crawfordsville, IN 47933
June 27th - Louisville, KY
231 Witherspoon St., Louisville, KY 40202
July 12th - Ft. Wayne, IN
Three Rivers Festival, Headwaters Park
330 S. Clinton St., Ft. Wayne, IN 46802
*Concert will begin at 7PM. Concert admission fee in conjunction with the Three Rivers Festival.
- Colts Player and Cheerleader autographs
- Register to win Colts Tickets
- Become a member of one of the Official Colts Fan Clubs
- Free Colts giveaways
- Play 60 Zone
- Experience Colts In Motion, the team's traveling museum
- Colts interactive inflatables
- Live music by "The Hunter Smith Band"
The Colts would like to highlight the following special notes for fans to consider when planning a trip to a Colts Fan Fest stop:
- The Colts encourage all fans to arrive early.
- The line for player and cheerleader autographs may be cut off at any time to ensure the Tour remains on schedule.
- All Fan Fest stops are rain or shine.
- Team practice schedules and meeting times may cause players to arrive late or depart early.
- The player's names will not be announced prior to their arrival to each city.
- Fans will be allowed one autograph per person, however fans may get back in line for additional autographs.
- All Colts Fan Fest stop times are local.