The Indianapolis Colts are coming to your city!
For the fourteenth consecutive summer, the Colts will be traveling across Indiana bringing players, cheerleaders and live music to a city near you.
2017 SUMMER TOUR SCHEDULE
Thursday, May 25, 5-7 PM | Courthouse Square
Downtown Franklin | East Court Street, Franklin, IN 46131
Thursday, June 8, 5-7 PM | Courthouse Square
Downtown Peru | 5th & Court Streets, Peru, IN 46970
Thursday, June 15, 5-7 PM | Morrow’s Meadow
1901 S. Tiger Drive, Yorktown, IN 47396
PLAYER APPEARANCES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Follow @coltsevents for up-to-date event information including player names and exclusive promotions!
Fan Fest elements include:
- Autographs and photos with Colts Players and Cheerleader
- Register to win Colts Tickets
- Become a member of one of the Official Colts Fan Clubs
- Free Colts giveaways
- Play 60 Zone
- Experience Colts In Motion, the team's traveling museum
- Colts interactive inflatables
- Live Music
- Mobile Colts Pro Shop
- Learn more about becoming a Colts Season Ticket Member!
Fan Fest Event Policies:
The Colts would like to highlight the following guidelines for fans attending all Summer Tour events:
- The Colts encourage all fans to arrive early.
- The line for player and cheerleader autographs may be cut off at any time to ensure the Tour remains on schedule.
- All Fan Fest stops are rain or shine.
- Team practice schedules and meeting times may cause players to arrive late or depart early.
- The players' names may be announced prior to their arrival to each city, but are subject to change.
- Fans will be allowed one autograph per person, however fans may get back in line for additional autographs.
- All Colts Fan Fest stop times are local.