July 11-14, 2016*
Registration for the 2015 camp has closed.Please sign up HERE to be placed on the 2016 wait list.
The 2016 Colts Cheer Summer camp will be four days of fun at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center led by the Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders. Campers will enjoy activities and crafts including, individual cheer and dance instruction, performance opportunities, autographs from the Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders and special guest appearances! There is also an amazing opportunity for campers to perform during pregame of a Colts game! Date of Game TBD and participants will need to attend one rehearsal prior to the game.
You do not need cheer/dance experience to participate. Although, cheer/dance will be taught at camp, most of the day is dedicated to other activities and games!
- Ages 6-14 - Campers will be separated into three age groups to allow the instructors to give the appropriate cheer and dance instruction.
- Camp Hours: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Before/After camp care available
- All participants will receive a Colts Summer Cheer Camp T-shirt and Pom Poms
No refunds will be issued
- $200: Camp only
- $250: Camp, pregame performance and Practice DVD of halftime performance
- $350: Camp, pregame performance, Practice DVD and 2 tickets to the game
- $50/day: Single day camp
- $50: Single Day pregame Performance (Must come attend at least 2 days of camp to perform during pregame)
- $75/4 days: After Camp Care from 3:30-5:30pm
- $50/4 days: Before Camp Care from 8:00-9:00am
The Colts Cheerleaders love performing on the field at Lucas Oil Stadium but that is not all they do. Off the field, they are busy being ambassadors for the Colts organization, appearing at more than 300 events each year. They take pride in being role models to young girls and always representing the horseshoe in a very professional and positive manner. Respect and Teamwork between the cheerleaders makes all of that possible. The Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders invite you for a one day leadership conference to discuss several topics to make your team the best it can be!
- DATE: July 17, 2015
- TIME: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- LOCATION: Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center
- Designed for Indiana High School Cheer and Dance teams
- Learn from the Colts Cheerleaders about:
- Being ambassadors for the team and school
- Teamwork, personal attitude and professionalism
- Developing and maintaining respect between teammates
- Formal training with skills and choreography
- All participants have the opportunity to perform with the Colts Cheerleaders at the Colts training camp in Anderson. Date of performance: TBD
$49/person (No refunds will be issued)